What is an E-Shot?
Email marketing is when you send messages to customers or potential customers through email. This can include things like newsletters, personal emails, and E-Shots. E-Shots are especially useful for bringing in new customers and keeping in touch with the ones you already have.
Why should you use E-Shots? Some people worry that E-Shots might make their brand look bad, like spam. But if you’re sending emails to people who are interested in your company, that won’t be a problem. Many customers prefer getting emails from brands they know.
How to send an E-Shot: Here are some simple steps to make a great E-Shot:
- #Build a List: Make a list of current customers, past customers, potential customers, and people who asked about your products. You can target different groups with different emails. For instance, send customer-related info only to customers. You can collect email addresses on your website, but remember to follow the rules about collecting data.
- Design Your E-Shot: Make your E-Shot look good and match your brand. People won’t read it if it doesn’t look nice. Make sure the info in your E-Shot is helpful to the reader. You can put links to your website, like to a blog or product page, to get more people interested.
- Subject Line: The subject line is the first thing people see. It should catch their attention and tell them what’s inside. Avoid words that sound like spam.
- Test It: Different email providers show emails differently. So, test your E-Shot to make sure it looks good for everyone.
- Make It Easy to Unsubscribe: Add an option for people to stop getting your emails. It’s required by law, and it’s good for customer trust.
- See How It’s Doing: After you send the E-Shot, you can see if people opened it, clicked on links, or unsubscribed. This helps you know what’s working.
Why use E-Shots? E-Shots bring more people to your website, so more people know about your brand and products. They’re also a low-cost way to talk to your customers. If you use them well, they can boost your sales from existing customers and bring new customers to your site.
If you want to know more, just get in touch!